speddo vote url FR
Now, vote for the short list entries on Speedo Facebook page!
speddo vote FR
The start date of the voting phase is delayed to october 28th instead of october 24th.
From remembering the feeling of taking a baby to the pool for the first time, to an engagement proposal off the Mediterranean cost after a playful wade in an infinity pool with a loved one or a contemplative solo swim across the village river where one just returned, twenty years after leaving as a child… we all have our own, personal and unforgettable swimming memories.
Ideally through short videos/animations (or photographs/illustrations) tell us about your most memorable swims.
What did you do? Where did it take place? How did you feel? What were the consequences in your life or in your mood?
And finally, what made your swim unforgettable to you?
Show us how personal and inspiring this experience was and why you will always remember it.
Your story should inspire others to swim, showing them how much freedom, pleasure and escape they can find in the water.
The unforgettable moments you will show can be your stories, or those of your friends and family, it doesn’t matter. We just want the BEST, most original stories which you tell in a beautiful, inspiring and creative way.
Please note that for this campaign we are not looking for stories of competitive swims. These are about the swims you have had in your leisure time.
The most real stories of leisure swims, beautifully told and shown will be rewarded by our judging panel of Speedo swimming experts.
- As examples, you can find inspirational swimming stories on this website: www.unforgettableswims.com but remember that we want original, personal and most of all, unforgettable swimming stories.
- Do not make a video/photo about professional or competitive swimming.
- The videos/animation should be 1 minute maximum.
- Photos: you must insert the logo
- Videos: you must insert the end frame
- Keep an HD version of your media.
- Use images and music that are free of rights. Indicate it in your media description.
PRIZES £10,000 total fund
1st Prize: £3000
2nd Prize: £1000
and 4 prizes of £500
1st Prize: £1000
2nd Prize: £500
3rd Prize: £500
Most voted video on Facebook: £2000
Vote on Speedo Facebook page
• Upload on eYeka
Starts: August 18, 2011 at 16.00 GMT +1
Ends: September 29, 2011 at 23.59 GMT +1
• Vote for the short list entries on Speedo Facebook page
Starts: October 28, 2011 at 13.00 GMT +1
Ends: November 7, 2011 at 13.00 GMT +1
Notes on the Terms & Conditions
- Contestants undertake to submit creative and original works.
- Contestants warrant that they hold all rights upon submitted works and warrant that the use of the works in the contest does not violate any third parties' rights.
- Contestants acknowledge that in case of breach of these rules, the organizer shall be entitled to deem their participation and the prize granting void.
Prix du Public Vidéo
- #1 Prix 2 300 €
Prix du Jury Vidéo
- #1 Prix 3 500 €
- #2 Prix 1 100 €
- #3 Prix 600 €
- #4 Prix 600 €
- #5 Prix 600 €
- #6 Prix 600 €
- #7 Prix 600 €
Prix du Jury Photo
- #1 Prix 1 100 €
- #2 Prix 600 €
- #3 Prix 600 €