Infuse Silhouettes Yogurt's Packaging with Kindness and Diversity
Packaging for yogurt brands says so much about what’s inside. The name and design communicate so much about the taste and the benefits of the yogurt.
Silhouette, a delicious and creamy yogurt from Danone is looking for new packaging designs that are inspired by two key ideas – kindness and diversity. Following is a brief description of each idea.
Being kind to myself is honoring (listening) what my body is telling me.The new Silhouettes gives your mind what it truly wants and your body what it really needs.
That’s because Silhouettes has been completely redesigned to be naturally delicious: without gelatine and free of artificial colors and flavors. It is also creamier than ever, yet contain only 55 calories.
We’re all different, that’s what makes us unique: our passions, our experiences, our tastes. Life would be boring if we were all the same. The new Silhouettes with an “s” is a deliciously nutritious yogurt that embraces (acknowledges and celebrates) our differences.
Yogurt is part of your daily life and so why not chose a yogurt that makes it more interesting!
Each package of the new Silhouettes celebrates our differences through inspiring, entertaining short stories about passions and experiences.
A new line of unique flavours and all currently available products are now creamier than ever, yet contains only 55 calories per portion.
We want you to create two packaging designs that celebrate the creamy taste of Silhouette yogurt from Danone.
- The first design should build on the idea of kindness
- The second idea should build on the idea of diversity.
The packaging designs must tell a story and connect with people on the ideas of either kindness or diversity. Think about engaging and creative ways of reflecting the ideas of kindness and diversity on packaging.
Tips: Think about the packaging of some of your favorite foods and yogurts. Does the packaging say something more about the brand? Think about the word “kindness”, how does it make you feel? What do you think of? How can you infuse that into your packaging idea. Likewise, think about “diversity”… of people, of flavors, of tastes – what images come to mind? How can you infuse that into your packaging idea? . Find inspiration in art, architecture, design or popular culture.
Prix du Jury*
- #1 Prix de 1 500 € à 3 000 €
- #2 Prix de 750 € à 1 500 €
- #3 Prix de 250 € à 500 €
* Les Prix du Jury reflètent la décision des Marques d'acheter les droits de Propriété Intellectuelle. Lorsqu'il n'y a pas d'acquisition des droits de propriété intellectuelle, eYeka s'engage à verser 50% du montant total du Prix. Lorsque la marque achète les droits de propriété intellectuelle des créations, le montant total du prix est versé.
Critères de Sélection
We are looking for two packaging designs (Tropical Flavor) that celebrate the creamy texture of Danone Silhouette yogurt. Show us your creativity and include one packaging design that builds on kindness and the other one that builds on diversity.
Make packaging designs that inspire people to stop and look at Silhouette again. Your work will directly influence the development of new packaging designs for Silhouette yogurt.
Specific guidelines for this contest
- Your entry must include two designs. One packaging design that focuses on the kindness idea and the other that focuses on the diversity idea.
- Please click here to download Tropical packaging. You are free to modify the design of the existing packaging or create a brand new design on the blank packaging.
- You must use the color Purple on the pack, but are free to use a lighter or darker shade of the purple color.
- Please click here to download Silhouette logo. The name Silhouette must not change, but you are free to change the logo design.
- Please click here to download the Danone logo. You must place the Danone logo on top of the Silhouette logo and it must be visible and easy to read.
- Please visit Danone Silhouette’s website: http://www.danone.ca/en/products/silhouettes for more information about the brand.
- Your media description must be in English.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
- You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
- If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
- eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
- Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)