Show us why Yogi Sip is “the coolest way to keep going”!
Yogi Sip is the most famous yogurt drink in South Africa. Made by Danone, it is a delicious blend of yogurt and fruits that come in 8 flavors. It is very popular among young people who like its tasty, filling yet healthy snack. It comes in small bottles, to be drunk on-the-go or big bottles to keep at home.
Yogi Sip is mostly drunk in the afternoon, as a snack that allows you to keep you going till next meal. When you drink this perfect combination of real fresh fruits and yogurt, you instantly feel refreshed, satiated and ready to continue what you were doing. It is the coolest way to keep going!
Yogi Sip, “The coolest way to keep going!” will soon go on TV. They are looking for a story to tell.
Create a short, engaging story that will inspire a 30 sec commercial about why Yogi Sip's yogurt drink is the coolest way to keep going!
Give a title to your story and describe the situation.
Imagine a situation when you are feeling hungry… You could have other snacks but you choose Yogi Sip. Why? How does it make you feel? Why are you instantly feeling cool? What happens next? Tell us an engaging, catchy story about why Yogi Sip is the coolest way to keep going for young people.
Tips from eYeka: You could start by imagining a situation when you felt hungry, stuffy, hot... how you would feel if you could drink a Yogi Sip? Think about the sensations in your mouth, in your stomach, how it stops your hunger. Imagine how it makes you feel compared to the others. In which original situations could you do with such sensation? It could be a familiar situation or completely imagined.
Prix du Jury
- #1 Prix 3 000 €
- #2 Prix 1 500 €
- #3 Prix 500 €
Print (Illustrations, photography, story-board, sketches...)
Critères de Sélection
We are looking for a short, original, impacting and engaging story that will appeal to young people. There are a lot of TV commercials out there so we will reward original and creative ideas that will break through the advertising clutter.
The winning creations will be those that stand out and draw attention.
Specific guidelines for this Contest
- Please explain your story by using text and illustrating it with images or pictures.
- Your story will inspired a 30 seconds TV commercial so keep it short yet impacting.
- Describe your story: who is/are the character(s), what is he/ are doing? Where does your story take place? How do they feel? Use media description or write it down in your document.
- Yogi Sip is not an energy drink. It is a filling drink that brings satiety and that people are proud to drink, because it makes them look cool.
- Keep in mind the brand’s personality: young, joyful, cool, edgy.
- Give a headline to your idea.
- Be humorous and impactful! Your work will inspire a TV commercial so it has to be catchy and engaging enough to stand out among all the TV clutter!
- Do not show people sharing bottles. If you show several persons, please make them have their own bottle.
- Use the material provided in the toolkit
- Your entry must be in English only or in any other language if it’s English subtitled.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Please upload one single document when you are submitting a presentation.
- Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
- You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
- If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
- eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
- Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)