Engage young women with a light-hearted “me-moment”
Young women love sweet treats. They offer a pleasurable and self-indulgent moment after a busy day. The only thing holding them back is the little “guilt”…
Danissimo is that kind of sweet treat which offers a “guiltless” pleasure. It is a delicious sweet cheese dessert. It is very light as it is made of non-fat cheese. It is tender and melts in the mouth thanks to the cream inside. And it also contains pieces of fruits or chocolate chunks that taste really great.
Imagine an evening after a busy day... a woman comes back from work; after doing all her home chores (e.g. cooked the dinner, cleaned the flat etc.), she reaches to a light-hearted sweet treat and immerse herself into a joyful “me-moment”...
Engage young women with a poster or a storyboard that shows how the Me-Moment in the evening becomes light-hearted thanks to Danissimo’s guiltless pleasure.
Obviously, your protagonist should be a trendy, lovely and active young woman who just gets off from her busy day and is in a mood for a relaxing evening.
Stretch your imagination and creativity to create a light-hearted, enjoyable and a little bit self-indulgent moment for her. Highlight the guiltless pleasure from Danissimo – It is light, tender and melting in mouth. It’s the best choice for this moment. And think about how the woman feels and what is in her mind in that moment.
Your design should fit with the personality of Danissimo – light, special, inspiring, natural and all about a woman and her “me-moment”.
Tips from eYeka: (we are not giving you answers but just thought starters so please do not make your work look exactly like our examples)
You might want to start by putting yourself in the shoes of these young women. They are 25-35 y/o, trendy and open-minded. They love sweets and love to indulge themselves. Think about what Danissimo can bring to such a woman in a light-hearted “me-moment”. E.g. maybe it is like a light feeling, like they can stand on their toes and do a ballet dance. Or a woman could feel the light-hearted pleasure akin to standing with her bare feet on the balcony to enjoy the summer breeze in the evening; etc.
Prix du Jury*
- #1 Prix de 1 500 € à 3 000 €
- #2 Prix de 750 € à 1 500 €
- #3 Prix de 250 € à 500 €
* Les Prix du Jury reflètent la décision des Marques d'acheter les droits de Propriété Intellectuelle. Lorsqu'il n'y a pas d'acquisition des droits de propriété intellectuelle, eYeka s'engage à verser 50% du montant total du Prix. Lorsque la marque achète les droits de propriété intellectuelle des créations, le montant total du prix est versé.
Photo, illustration, print and storyboard.
Critères de Sélection
We are interested in engaging, relevant and original creation that can bring this “me- moment” to life to young women and make them want to try Danissimo.
In addition to prizes, the winning ideas will be used to develop the communication for this brand.
Specific guidelines for this CFE
- Your creation should be positive and without any negative comparisons as the Me-Moment should be about good things happening.
- The "me-moment" should happen in the evening.
- The "me-moment" should NOT be about magic or literally escaping from real life (you can portray a woman dreaming or having positive thoughts but do not go too far in escapism).
- There is NO man in the story. And NO sexual connotation.
- You need to feature the logo in your creation, please download from here.
- Please include with your entry a short paragraph of text to describe and explain your idea.
- Your entry must be in English or Russian.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Please prepare a single file (PPT/PDF presentation) if you are submitting prints or documents with multiple pages.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
- You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
- If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
- eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
- Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.