The Young Lions Health Award Brief
The Young Lions Health Award in association with UNICEF and Unilever aims to discover the next generation of young talent in creative Healthcare communications. This will be done through a competition focused on mobilising support to strengthen health systems in the developing world.
Professionals working in advertising agencies or client organisations (a brand, a business, or an organization that is not an agency) are called to respond to the brief set by UNICEF with a creative integrated campaign.
The winner(s) will receive a complimentary registration for Lions Health, including travel and accommodation. They will also receive medals on stage at Lions Health Award Ceremony 2015, Friday 19th of June.
There is no fee to enter.
If you are a young professional under 30 years old, working in an advertising agency or a client organization and want to participate, read the full brief from UNICEF here and the accompanying brand guidelines here.
UNICEF need a big idea for a creative integrated campaign that can work globally to communicate that “together we can save the lives of millions of children dying from preventable diseases by strengthening health systems around the world.”
- The general public to understand the importance of building health systems
- The general public to financially support UNICEF in its challenge to improve health system.
The campaign needs to be global but with flexibility to be locally amplified.
The campaign needs to cut across all media platforms.This should include traditional, digital and social media.
Please bear in mind that we rely primarily on pro-bono media space and there is no budget.
You must submit your response on our platform before the deadline. Please note that you will not be able to amend your competition entry once it has been submitted.
- Dr Mickey Chopra, Chief of Health, UNICEF, Associate Director of Programmes, UNICEF
- Claudia Gonzales Romo, Chief of Public Advocacy, UNICEF
- June Laffey, Executive Creative Director, McCann Health Sydney
- Shaheed Peera , Executive Creative Director EU, Publicis LifeBrands Resolute
- Rob Rogers, Chief Creative Officer and co-CEO, the Americas, Sudler
- Andrew Spurgeon, Executive Creative Director, Langland
- Ashley Schofield, Executive Creative Director, CDM Princeton
- Keith Weed, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Unilever
The winner(s) will receive a complimentary pass to the Lions Health Festival including accommodation and flights. Winner(s) will also be awarded on stage at the Lions Health Award ceremony on Friday 19 June.
A presentation film (max. 3 minutes in length, mp4 or mov) OR a presentation of up to 8 slides/images as 1 combined file (pdf, jpg).
Critères de Sélection
Please ensure you meet the eligibility criteria and that you submit all the necessary documents. Failure to do so may result in your entry not being accepted. Only the winning entrant(s) will be contacted on Thursday 30 April 2015.
Contraintes pour ce concours
- Entries in English only.
- Download the UNICEF logo here.
- Eligibility Criteria: Young professionals working in advertising agencies should be 30 years old and under (born on or after 27 June 1984).Young professionals working in client organisations should be 30 years old and under (born on or after 27 June 1984).
- Students are not allowed to enter the competition.
- Competition entries are individual or in teams of 2.
- Entrants can only enter once either as a team or individually.
- Please prepare as a separate file: copy of ID/Passport (pdf) of entrant(s), Letter of employment signed by line manager with company header, address and line manager’s contact details, (for full-time employment) (pdf), OR Reference letter by client with company header, address and contact details (if applicant is freelancer) (pdf). If you enter as a team please include these documents for both participants. You can now upload these extra files in the Additional Files tab on this page. The proof of employment needs to be in English.
Contraintes habituelles d'eYeka
- N'affichez aucune information personnelle dans votre création (nom, numéro de téléphone, adresse e-mail, etc.)
- Gardez sur votre ordinateur une version non-compressée de votre création, qui sera utilisée si vous êtes sélectionné parmi les gagnants.
- Afin de pouvoir concourir, votre média doit être votre propre création.
- Vous devez obtenir l'autorisation écrite de chacun des auteurs et acteurs ayant participé au média.
- Précisez dans la description de votre média si vous êtes l'auteur ou non de la musique et/ou des images utilisées. Si vous avez utilisé des éléments (musique, photos, dessins, etc.) dont vous n'êtes pas le propriétaire, transmettez-nous les informations concernant la licence vous concédant les droits d'utilisation.
- eYeka vous demandera de fournir des preuves écrites ou une copie de tous les documents écrits étayant de telles autorisations et permettant à eYeka et à ses clients d'utiliser le média conformément aux Conditions Générales du concours.
- Tout média ne se conformant pas avec ce règlement, sera exclu du concours.