Tell us stories where Ariel’s cleanliness really matters and changes a moment, a day, or everything.
Little things can make big things possible. Small things we take for granted can actually have a great impact. Cleanliness is one of them.
Clean is part of big things, it’s an ingredient for big successes (wearing a beautiful clean white shirt of the day of your wedding) and small achievements (getting rid of the grass stains on your son’s favorite hoodie).
Ariel is the most trusted detergent brand in the world. With Ariel you can see, feel and smell the clean. Consumers acknowledge its superior cleaning ability and trust Ariel for their laundry needs.
Ariel wants to understand what impact clean clothes have on your life. We’d like you to tell us stories that bring to life how impactful clean is, in order to emotionally move people.
Create an inspiring poster that shows how Ariel’s superior clean has a great impact and can change small things… or everything!
Your print ad should include a key visual and a text that explains your idea.
Your poster should be able to resonate emotionally with as many people as possible, and in the end, with moms who care about clean and want the best.
This means that it’s not mandatory to showcase moms in your poster, but they should be able to relate to the situation because your poster encompasses the feelings of the power of clean.
It should not be too specific culturally in order to inspire people from Tokyo, Paris or St Petersburg. Focus on the emotions, this is how you can touch people.
We are looking for as many creative ideas as possible, as long as they are not clichés. You know what clichés are! Look at the detergent commercials, they all showcase the same situations. Ariel wants to move away from them and show real moments that matter. Good quality of the execution is not required, as long as a brilliant idea is there!
Les exemples suivants sont uniquement destinés à illustrer nos attentes. Ne les utilisez pas, auquel cas votre création sera rejetée.
Your idea should connect to moms, but they don’t have to be the heroes of your visual.
Good idea | Four roommates are preparing for a costume party they will host at their place. They’ve washed the costumes that stayed in the trunk for long. When they start dressing up, looking at each other, they feel so swag! They know the party will be amazing as they really look wonderful in their absolutely clean outfits that look like new!
Good idea | A young dad is putting pyjamas to his new-born. We see the mother behind, smiling. The poster shows the idea that despite all the changes that occur when a couple has a baby, you can feel good thanks to Ariel. You are lost, worried of everything, discovering a new you, a new life, but Ariel is a pillar that brings security and confidence.
Bad idea | A young lady going to a first date (or a first job interview). She is stressed out but since she has a clean shirt, she feels good and succeeds. This is a bit cliché and already seen in the laundry usual communication.
Bad idea | A very rational demonstration of how the detergent works to remove stains. Ariel already does this and it would not be new.
Prix du Jury
- #1 Prix 1 500 €
- #2 Prix 600 €
- #3 Prix 400 €
Print ad: Photo or illustration with text explanation (2 pages in total, PDF only).
Critères de Sélection
We are expecting very creative and original posters that embrace the feelings and possibilities linked to a “moment of clean”.
The jury will be sensible to new ideas, things that have not been seen in the communication for laundry.
Contraintes pour ce concours
- Your submission should include a print (visual) and a short paragraph of text.
- Please note Ariel is Tide in the US.
- Keep in mind the personality of the brand Ariel: innovative and famous worldwide, it provides superior cleaning and is trusted by consumers.
- Entries should be in English.
- Download the logo and pack shot from here.
Contraintes habituelles d'eYeka
- N'affichez aucune information personnelle dans votre création (nom, numéro de téléphone, adresse e-mail, etc.)
- Gardez sur votre ordinateur une version non-compressée de votre création, qui sera utilisée si vous êtes sélectionné parmi les gagnants.
- Afin de pouvoir concourir, votre média doit être votre propre création.
- Vous devez obtenir l'autorisation écrite de chacun des auteurs et acteurs ayant participé au média.
- Précisez dans la description de votre média si vous êtes l'auteur ou non de la musique et/ou des images utilisées. Si vous avez utilisé des éléments (musique, photos, dessins, etc.) dont vous n'êtes pas le propriétaire, transmettez-nous les informations concernant la licence vous concédant les droits d'utilisation.
- eYeka vous demandera de fournir des preuves écrites ou une copie de tous les documents écrits étayant de telles autorisations et permettant à eYeka et à ses clients d'utiliser le média conformément aux Conditions Générales du concours.
- Tout média ne se conformant pas avec ce règlement, sera exclu du concours.