Show how Duracell helps you run for longer!
Spring and summer are ideal seasons for running. The weather may be getting hotter, but you are ready to sweat it out and push yourself to the limits. Whether you are into running or the latest fitness regime, you are now ready to give yourself a cardio workout that will lift your mood and strengthen your heart.
Duracell is well known throughout the world for producing the longest lasting batteries. Customers love and cherish the “pink Bunny brand”. We love the fact that the Bunny never stops running! He‘s the strongest and the fastest! A great inspiration for every runner.
Also, exercising means having an exercise kit. Duracell batteries provide the longest lasting power for your sports training devices and these devices all have something in common. They need power, so that in return, they can power you.
There is an emotional connection between running and Duracell… Can you help the Pink Bunny brand define and illustrate this connection? Duracell needs your creativity to bring to life the unique link between Duracell and the bunny who never stops running.
Create an engaging, original and fun print ad that shows how Duracell and the Duracell Bunny empowers you for longer lasting and superior running moments.
Your ad must be surprising and fun, and feature the Duracell pink Bunny, either as a hero or a supporting character. Who is the Duracell pink Bunny? He is mischievous, playful, fun-loving and enthusiastic. He is the fastest and the strongest. He always wins graciously. He is reliable and empathetic. He embodies the Duracell brand perfectly and shares its core values. He is a role model of endurance. Every marathon runner wishes to keep running like he does!
We are looking for creative posters with a tagline that tell a story that is so clever, surprising and funny that people will want to share it with their friends and families. Focus on the concept and the story more than the design. The story will convince people in an entertaining way that Duracell is the best battery for running because it pushes you and enables you to break your limits.
Please keep in mind the following:
- Focus on running sports: running, jogging, marathon running, cardio-training on the treadmill and fitness. Do not talk about any other sports. You can either choose one of the above or make a general poster that unites them all.
- Do not assume any official sponsorships or links to events and/or athletes in your entry.
- You need to feature the Bunny in your poster.
Along with your print ad, please explain your idea on a separate page. Tell us what is your story about and the link between Duracell and empowering endurance sports.
Les exemples suivants sont uniquement destinés à illustrer nos attentes. Ne les utilisez pas, auquel cas votre création sera rejetée.
Example of a good entry for this contest: We see the Duracell bunny having just completed the London Marathon. There is a signpost next to him pointing to the New York Marathon…and the Berlin marathon…and the Paris marathon. Bunny is so full of energy that he not only completes the London Marathon but he is now on his way to run the next marathon and the next, and the next.
Example of a good entry for this contest: the poster shows a woman doing fitness in club. She is running on a treadmill. She seems to be enjoying what she is doing a lot. In the corner, behind the curtain, we see the pink bunny who is running as well, to encourage the girl. This one is less unexpected and fun, did you noticed? ;-)
Example of a bad entry for this contest: A poster that represents a professional football player playing against the Bunny. When the pro football player scores a goal, he looks like he is bragging about it.
This is a bad idea as you cannot feature sponsorship of any kind, and football is not the sport we want to focus on. Furthermore, Duracell is not a mocking brand but rather empathetic. This contest is about self-achievement thanks to Duracell. Another bad example would be a picture of a bunny running with a headphone. There is no story into it and it is very predictable.
Prix du Jury
- #1 Prix 1 500 €
- #2 Prix 600 €
- #3 Prix 400 €
Poster on page 1 + short explanatory paragraph about your entry on page 2 (2 PDF page max.)
Critères de Sélection
Concept matters more than quality of creative execution here! Our client is looking for great story ideas represented through an engaging and fun poster with a tagline. These stories will link the long-lasting Duracell batteries with running sports activities (running, marathon running, cardio-training and/or fitness). Awards will go to the most original and creative ideas that make the link cleverly explicit. This contest is about self-achievement thanks to Duracell.
Contraintes pour ce concours
- Entries should be in English.
- Feature Duracell’s pink Bunny in your poster. You can find it in the toolkit.
- Your entry needs to tell a story.
- Do not talk about any other sports other than running, marathon-running, cardio-training and fitness.
- Do not assume any official sponsorships, links to events or links to athletes.
- Do not use: black humor, irony, mockery, self-congratulation, comparison to other brands.
- Les autorisations et licences d'utilisation d'éléments protégés (musique, images, etc.) doivent inclure à minimum: (i) le droit d'intégrer des éléments protégés dans un nouveau travail dérivé ou fondé sur ces éléments, (ii) le droit d'utilisation commerciale et (iii) le droit d'utilisation sur l'Internet. Vous devez être capable de fournir une preuve écrite de ces autorisations et licences à n'importe quel moment.
Contraintes habituelles d'eYeka
- N'affichez aucune information personnelle dans votre création (nom, numéro de téléphone, adresse e-mail, etc.)
- Gardez sur votre ordinateur une version non-compressée de votre création, qui sera utilisée si vous êtes sélectionné parmi les gagnants.
- Afin de pouvoir concourir, votre média doit être votre propre création.
- Vous devez obtenir l'autorisation écrite de chacun des auteurs et acteurs ayant participé au média.
- Précisez dans la description de votre média si vous êtes l'auteur ou non de la musique et/ou des images utilisées. Si vous avez utilisé des éléments (musique, photos, dessins, etc.) dont vous n'êtes pas le propriétaire, transmettez-nous les informations concernant la licence vous concédant les droits d'utilisation.
- eYeka vous demandera de fournir des preuves écrites ou une copie de tous les documents écrits étayant de telles autorisations et permettant à eYeka et à ses clients d'utiliser le média conformément aux Conditions Générales du concours.
- Tout média ne se conformant pas avec ce règlement, sera exclu du concours.