Be ready for anything with your flawless look from morning to night!
When our clothes fit and flow with our day, we can fully enjoy our lives. We want our clothes to be comfortable, look and smell good throughout the day, so we don’t have to worry about them. Then we’re at ease, in control and we are ready for anything. We feel at our best and can easily accept an impromptu invitation for a drink or lunch with friends!
Sometimes it feels like people have been playing football with our clothes because they look so worn out and creased, making us look disheveled by the end of the day. Similarly, we all get frustrated with clothes that look really good on the first day and then get that ‘worn out’ look. To avoid this, some women start to avoid washing new clothes as often or wearing them too much. That takes the enjoyment out of new clothes!
Downy/Lenor is here to not only add amazing fragrance to your clothes but also save your look! It’s packed with magic that you’re going to love! The new formula of the famous fabric conditioner has two new “super-powers”:
- In-wear crease control for your clothes to hold their style & stay smooth all day
- A new formula that preserves the newly-bought look wash after wash, wear after wear throughout the life of your new clothes.
We believe these two new benefits are a great breakthrough with the potential to change women’s lives! Can you help Downy/Lenor craft the perfect communication for one of these two ideas?
Bring to life how Downy/Lenor helps you look and feel your best by giving your clothes the finest fragrances and the power to avoid creasing throughout the day, or the power to preserve the newly bought look of new clothes.
On top of infusing fabrics with fine fragrances, the new formula of Downy/Lenor does two things:
- In-wear crease control so clothes stay soft & smooth all day long. Many people complain about getting seat belt marks when they drive their car to work or jeans that stretch out during the day. Others say once they have been sitting for a while, their skirts are creased. With the new Downy/Lenor, this is history! This fabric conditioner softens fibers so fabric falls freely and does not crease or lose its shape. Your neat look will prevail from morning to night!
- Downy/ Lenor also preserves the original look of a newly bought clothes. Downy/Lenor conditions every fabric fiber to preserve that precious look you liked when you bought the apparel! Consumers say newly bought outfits look their best. With Downy/Lenor, they will soon be able to wash their clothes without fear. The great look will not go away in the wash or after repeated wear!
Please create an eye-catching poster with a tagline and details of your idea on a separate page.
Pick one of the two benefits and imagine how you can convince “sensorial women” to switch to Downy/Lenor, the premium fabric conditioner with an in-wear anti-crease benefit or one that preserves the newly bought look.
“Sensorial women” are women who always want more from their day to day experiences. They look for little escapes or adding a touch of excitement to any boring day to day chores. They don’t hesitate to buy premium products for the added quality and experience, they love scents and typically indulge in scents in different parts of their home.
Today they get the usual softness and freshness from their fabric softeners and nothing more. Wouldn’t it be amazing if a fabric softener gave them the finest fragrances and ensured that the look of their clothes also lasted throughout the day so that they could be ready to jump on any adventure/experience that came their way? It’s your role to tell them Downy/Lenor offers this!
Les exemples suivants sont uniquement destinés à illustrer nos attentes. Ne les utilisez pas, auquel cas votre création sera rejetée.
The first benefit could be illustrated in a poster that shows a woman in her car, driving. The seat belt is made of many small irons. We understand that the wrinkles caused by the seat belt on the woman’s shirts are balanced by the action of Downy/Lenor that works like it’s ironing the shirt.
The second benefit could be illustrated by a poster that shows a women going to a restaurant, with her favorite dress. We see the price tag coming out of the dress. It’s the fourteenth times she wears it but it still feels like it’s just out of the store.
Prix du Jury
- #1 Prix 1 500 €
- #2 Prix 600 €
- #3 Prix 400 €
Poster and description (2 pages).
Critères de Sélection
We are looking for easy to understand yet creative posters. It’s important that one of the two benefits is clearly brought to life, not both mixed. Awards will go to the most original creative expressions of these benefits that “change the game” of laundry. Since this is for the most premium product of the brand the benefits need to be visualized/worded in a worthy way and have a premium look and feel to them.
Contraintes pour ce concours
- You can download a logo in the toolkit.
- If you want to feature the Downy/Lenor pack on your poster, you can upload a picture from the Internet.
- NB: Downy/Lenor will not restore damaged clothes or old fabrics. It will protect new clothes.
- Entries should be in English.
- Les autorisations et licences d'utilisation d'éléments protégés (musique, images, etc.) doivent inclure à minimum: (i) le droit d'intégrer des éléments protégés dans un nouveau travail dérivé ou fondé sur ces éléments, (ii) le droit d'utilisation commerciale et (iii) le droit d'utilisation sur l'Internet. Vous devez être capable de fournir une preuve écrite de ces autorisations et licences à n'importe quel moment.
Contraintes habituelles d'eYeka
- N'affichez aucune information personnelle dans votre création (nom, numéro de téléphone, adresse e-mail, etc.)
- Gardez sur votre ordinateur une version non-compressée de votre création, qui sera utilisée si vous êtes sélectionné parmi les gagnants.
- Afin de pouvoir concourir, votre média doit être votre propre création.
- Vous devez obtenir l'autorisation écrite de chacun des auteurs et acteurs ayant participé au média.
- Précisez dans la description de votre média si vous êtes l'auteur ou non de la musique et/ou des images utilisées. Si vous avez utilisé des éléments (musique, photos, dessins, etc.) dont vous n'êtes pas le propriétaire, transmettez-nous les informations concernant la licence vous concédant les droits d'utilisation.
- eYeka vous demandera de fournir des preuves écrites ou une copie de tous les documents écrits étayant de telles autorisations et permettant à eYeka et à ses clients d'utiliser le média conformément aux Conditions Générales du concours.
- Tout média ne se conformant pas avec ce règlement, sera exclu du concours.