How can you disrupt boring tradition and make Pepsi young people’s indispensable drink of choice for traditional family gatherings and occasions?
Think about specific moments that show the tension young people feel at traditional family gatherings and how they resolve the tensions because Pepsi makes a difference?
Remember: We're looking for exciting new ideas that are also disruptive and appeal to young people aged 15-25. While they’re not usually the ones who buy drinks at these occasions, they are a big influence on their mothers who go to the supermarket. Your idea should resonate with young people and make mums happy to buy Pepsi for them.
All across the world, across different cultures and nationalities, families celebrate traditional occasions that hold meaning and symbolize the rich histories of their past, along with great hope for what is to come. Family is at the heart of these celebrations and it is a time to show love, respect, and care through thoughtful gifts, good deeds and family reunions.
Young people, age 15-25, view these celebrations with mixed emotions – on one hand they hold excitement for these occasions as milestones for change and hope for the future, on the other they feel bored and pressured with the rituals and formalities they are expected to do. Pepsi believes in the excitement of doing things differently and wants to encourage young people to make the most of each moment and family occasion.
Today, Pepsi wants your creativity to get young people age 15-25 to actively seek Pepsi out as their indispensable drink of choice for these traditional family occasions. We know mums are the ones who stock up the fridge but they want their children to be happy and will buy the best things that their children like, so your idea should appeal to young people.
In a poster with a tagline, help Pepsi disrupt boring tradition and make it an indispensable drink of choice at traditional family gatherings and occasions.
Pepsi is all about “living young now” and wants to unlock excitement for young people by doing things differently. Without showing clichéd visuals of a family together drinking Pepsi, how would you convince people, in a different way, that Pepsi is an indispensable part of family occasions where the family gets together to enjoy each other’s company with a hope for the future?
Your idea should be exciting and disruptive and appeal to young people aged 15-25. While they’re not usually the ones who buy drinks at these occasions, they are a big influence on their mothers who go to the supermarket. Your idea should resonate with young people and make mums happy to buy Pepsi for them.
To help us understand your idea, please answer the following two questions:
- Please provide a brief description of your idea. How is it exciting and relevant to young people?
- How does your idea help reconcile the tension young people feel in wanting to be a part of traditional family get-togethers and the pressure of rituals and formalities they are expected to do?
Les exemples suivants sont uniquement destinés à illustrer nos attentes. Ne les utilisez pas, auquel cas votre création sera rejetée.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
Think about how you can put yourself in the young people’s shoes and make your idea more effective and resonate with them. These young people feel tensions about reconciling traditional ideals with contemporary ones. How can Pepsi bridge the tension and connect generations?
Some examples of bad entries: A visual of a family sitting around the table smiling and drinking Pepsi. Although ultimately, we do want Pepsi to be the drink of choice for families at family gatherings during festive times and occasions, a visual of the scenario is very clichéd and not very compelling.
Prix du Jury
- #1 Prix 1 500 €
- #2 Prix 600 €
- #3 Prix 400 €
1st page a poster with a tagline; 2nd page answers to the two questions (maximum 2 pages PDF).
Critères de Sélection
The brand will select winners that are most able to make Pepsi relevant and contemporary to young people in family get-togethers that are usually seen as traditional. Pepsi is looking for exciting and disruptive ideas that will get young people thinking about family and reunions in a very different way.
Contraintes pour ce concours
- All entries must be submitted in English.
- You can download the Pepsi logo from here
- Remember to include a tagline that summarises your idea along with your poster visual.
- Please do not show clichéd visuals of a family together drinking Pepsi in your idea.
- Please answer the two questions above with a clear description and narrative so we understand what your idea is about.
- Les entrées sélectionnées seront utilisées sur Internet. Les autorisations et licences d'utilisation d'éléments protégés (musique, images, etc.) doivent être compatibles avec une diffusion sur l'Internet. Vous devez être capable de fournir une preuve écrite de ces autorisations et licences à n'importe quel moment.
Contraintes habituelles d'eYeka
- N'affichez aucune information personnelle dans votre création (nom, numéro de téléphone, adresse e-mail, etc.)
- Gardez sur votre ordinateur une version non-compressée de votre création, qui sera utilisée si vous êtes sélectionné parmi les gagnants.
- Afin de pouvoir concourir, votre média doit être votre propre création.
- Vous devez obtenir l'autorisation écrite de chacun des auteurs et acteurs ayant participé au média.
- Précisez dans la description de votre média si vous êtes l'auteur ou non de la musique et/ou des images utilisées. Si vous avez utilisé des éléments (musique, photos, dessins, etc.) dont vous n'êtes pas le propriétaire, transmettez-nous les informations concernant la licence vous concédant les droits d'utilisation.
- eYeka vous demandera de fournir des preuves écrites ou une copie de tous les documents écrits étayant de telles autorisations et permettant à eYeka et à ses clients d'utiliser le média conformément aux Conditions Générales du concours.
- Tout média ne se conformant pas avec ce règlement, sera exclu du concours.