Show Hijabi women that they can have the beautiful, fresh and healthy hair they desire.
We're looking for some exciting new idea that will attract Hijabi woman both functionally and emotionally. Try to think about some specific situation or problems that woman wearing veil may face, then make her feel the beautiful hair that’s fresh and healthy after using the hair care product.
Or think about what she does on a daily basis and she might feel when she's interacting with people. How doesn't hair that fresh and health that's free from the issues like hair fall, dandruff, limp and greasy make a difference in her day? It has to be very insightful idea.
In many countries across the globe, women cover their hair with a hijab. A hijab can be more than a symbol of modesty and privacy; modern Hijabi women are proud of it as a representation of their beliefs and sense of style. Even though their hair is covered under their hijab, they value and desire beautiful hair fall free and dandruff free hair that’s fresh and healthy – resilient and full of energy.
However, wearing the hijab brings its share of hair needs and issues, especially where the climate is hot and humid, such as in Indonesia. A lack of air circulation under a tight-fitting hijab means issues such as hair fall, dandruff, malodour, and a greasy and itchy feeling. These women compensate either by cutting their hair to avoid issues or apply vitamin oils and serums to nourish hair, but the oils in those products weigh the hair down and don’t allow it to breathe or feel fresh.
A global haircare brand wants to show Hijab-wearing women that they no longer need to suffer from their hair issues nor engage in compensatory measures to get the hair that they want under their hijabs. Can you surprise us with ideas and insights that show both functional and emotional benefits of using a specially formulated shampoo for Hijabi women?
Without showing hair that’s uncovered, how can you visualise the functional and emotional benefits of beautiful, fresh, and healthy hair and make it relevant to a Hijabi woman?
Indonesian hijab-wearing women desire long, beautiful hair fall free and dandruff free hair that’s fresh and healthy – resilient and full of energy – even if they don’t unveil their hair in public. They want to:
- Have hair that breathes and is fresh and fragrant, without an itchy scalp.
- Avoid hairfall, dandruff, limp and greasy hair that has a feeling of damp.
Without showing the product in action or how it works, how would you intuitively bring to life the functional and emotional benefits of beautiful and healthy hair and the way it makes a Hijabi woman feel? Unleash your creativity in the format a visual that is more than just a woman with hair veiled smiling to camera, with the bottom end of a hijab flowing in air as a clichéd proxy for flowing beautiful hair.
Visualise the benefits of transformed hair and the feeling it brings without showing unveiled hair. And remember, you don’t need to show the product in action – that’s not what we want. We want to see your interpretation of the functional and emotional benefits Hijabi women experience.
To help us understand your idea, please answer the following two questions:
- How does your idea visualise a Hijabi woman overcoming her unique hair issues and achieving all that she desires for her hair?
- How does your visual expression of benefits show the end result of beautiful hair fall free and dandruff free hair that’s fresh and healthy – resilient and full of energy?
Les exemples suivants sont uniquement destinés à illustrer nos attentes. Ne les utilisez pas, auquel cas votre création sera rejetée.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
An example of a bad entry: A “split screen” image – on the left half, she is in the privacy of her home revealing a healthy head of beautiful long, shiny, healthy hair; on the right half, she is out, happily wearing a hijab with the bottom end of a hijab flowing in air as a proxy for flowing beautiful hair that’s free of the typical issues a hijab-wearing woman faces. Not only does this visual show a woman with unveiled hair, it uses the hijab as a clichéd representation of hair.
Prix du Jury
- #1 Prix 1 500 €
- #2 Prix 600 €
- #3 Prix 400 €
A visualisation of your idea and answers to the two questions, using the template provided.
Critères de Sélection
Your ideas will inspire benefits to be offered in a product specifically designed for Indonesian Hijabi women. The winning entries will make Hijabi woman, who have their head veiled, feel that their unique hair needs are understood and taken care of. We want to see your visual expression of benefits that show the end result of beautiful hair fall free and dandruff free hair that’s fresh and healthy – resilient and full of energy.
Contraintes pour ce concours
- All entries must be submitted in English.
- Please do not show visuals of women with their hair exposed. Entries that show a woman’s hair exposed will be disqualified.
- Please answer the two questions above with a clear description and narrative so we understand what your idea is about.
- Please use the the template here to submit your idea.
- Les entrées sélectionnées seront utilisées sur Internet. Les autorisations et licences d'utilisation d'éléments protégés (musique, images, etc.) doivent être compatibles avec une diffusion sur l'Internet. Vous devez être capable de fournir une preuve écrite de ces autorisations et licences à n'importe quel moment.
Contraintes habituelles d'eYeka
- N'affichez aucune information personnelle dans votre création (nom, numéro de téléphone, adresse e-mail, etc.)
- Gardez sur votre ordinateur une version non-compressée de votre création, qui sera utilisée si vous êtes sélectionné parmi les gagnants.
- Afin de pouvoir concourir, votre média doit être votre propre création.
- Vous devez obtenir l'autorisation écrite de chacun des auteurs et acteurs ayant participé au média.
- Précisez dans la description de votre média si vous êtes l'auteur ou non de la musique et/ou des images utilisées. Si vous avez utilisé des éléments (musique, photos, dessins, etc.) dont vous n'êtes pas le propriétaire, transmettez-nous les informations concernant la licence vous concédant les droits d'utilisation.
- eYeka vous demandera de fournir des preuves écrites ou une copie de tous les documents écrits étayant de telles autorisations et permettant à eYeka et à ses clients d'utiliser le média conformément aux Conditions Générales du concours.
- Tout média ne se conformant pas avec ce règlement, sera exclu du concours.